Terms of Contract:
Thank you for choosing Déjà Vu Consignment Stores. Please read and understand the following agreement before consigning any merchandise with us.
- Déjà Vu has the right to accept or reject any merchandise to be consigned. Acceptance does NOT guarantee the sale of consigned merchandise.
- The contract term for all accepted merchandise is 75 days. Consigned items are automatically marked down 25% after 30 days, 50% after 60 days. Unsold, unclaimed items will become property of Déjà Vu after day 75. We reserve the right to discount items prior to the mark-down dates.
- Consigned jewelry becomes property of the store after 182 days. Jewelry bought outright is not consigned and is paid to your account when offer is accepted.
- If a consigned item is later found to be defective: torn, soiled, stained, too dated, or damaged in any way, Déjà Vu reserves the right to pull it from inventory, donate it or sell it at a discount.
- Pickups: If the consignor wants to reclaim an unsold item, it is their responsibility to find it and pull it from stock before the consignment period has ended. A $1.00 per item return fee will be applied. After the consignment period, all unsold, unclaimed items will be become property of Déjà Vu.
- Déjà Vu will pay the consignor 40% of the final selling price, before taxes. Consignor accounts shall be reviewed once per year on Jan. 1st. Accounts which earn $2000 or greater shall be paid 45% of the final selling price for that year. Déjà Vu charges a nominal buyers fee per item that is not part of the consignor's revenue for percentage payment. Consignor may pick up a check once a month, or purchase things in the store. Lost consignor checks are subject to a $29 stop payment fee.
- Déjà Vu will price all merchandise to the best of it's ability, but is not liable for any loss due to theft, damage or pricing error. If items require significant cleaning or repair, Déjà Vu will charge consignor at a rate of $2/item.
Please check our website for up to date info on what we are accepting and you can also check your account online by going to check my account on our home page at www.dejavusteamboat.com.
By becoming a consignor with Déjà Vu, you agree to all terms and conditions of this contract. Contract terms are subject to change.